Would you like something salty? Quick and easy to make with things you might have home!
Pannari is usually one of Finlands sweeter desserts but I found out that it’s also good as a type of pizza. You can put on top whatever you want, my examples are just examples.
For the batter:
- 2 eggs
- 5 dl milk
- 3 dl flour
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoons of salt
- 50 g of butter
- Tomatoes (small, big)
- Cheese (Can be vegan)
- Ham strips (Can be a vegan alternative or chicken)
- Start preparing the batter by whisking the eggs and then adding the milk.
- Now add your dry ingredients. Add the flour, salt and sugar and mix until smooth.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Cover your oven sheet with oven paper and add the batter. Now add the other ingredients on top that you have prepared
- Cook in the oven at 200° for around 30 minutes (until it’s golden-brown)