Viennese cookies – simple but amazingly delicious dessert, which will make an excellent accompaniment to a cup of tea or coffee.
● Margarine or butter— 250 g
● Eggs – 2 pcs.
● Baking soda – 0.5 tsp. (pay off with vinegar)
● Sugar – 1 cup
● Flour – 1-1,5 glasses
● Any jam – 1/2 cup and 1 apple
● Salt – pinch
1. Melt the margarine. Add eggs, sugar, soda, salt to it.
2. Sift flour and knead the dough.
3. Divide it into two parts. One part (smaller) put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Roll out the second part of the dough and put it on a greased baking sheet with vegetable oil. Spread jam on top. and three apple grated.
5. Now take the second part of the dough out of the refrigerator and rub it on the grate over the filling. After that, put the Viennese cookies in. heated oven for 30 minutes with a temperature of 180 C.
6. Then cool and cut into pieces.
ENJOY MEAL! BON APPETIT! J
Latest posts by Lidiia Benkovskaia (see all)
- RUSSIAN AND FINNISH HOLIDAYS IN THE END OF FEBRUARY AND MARCH - 11th March 2019
- VIENNESE COOKIES - 11th March 2019
- WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TABLE TENNIS AS YOUR SPORT AND WHY I CHOSE IT! - 18th February 2019