Some of the many things you can do with a water bottle:
- Fill it with water.
- Squeeze out the air and close the cap and jump on it.
- Create a percussive instrument.
- Cut like a hot dog and make snow shoes.
- Put baking soda, vinegar, and red dye inside to make a volcano.
- Dude, perfect flip.
- Draw a face on it so that you have a friend.
- Return to the store for a 20 cent pantti.
- Build a house.
- Use it as an emergency toilet.
- Cut off the end and yell into the other like a yak.
- Floating key holder for swimming in the lake.
- Plant a small tree inside.
- Attach a string to the neck of the bottle for your very first dog!
- Make a telephone with two bottles and a string.
- Foot massager thing.
- Poke holes in the top to water your ficus or shrubbery.
- Cover your ass while sledding down a snowy hill.
- Drop it from the rooftop to see if it explodes.
- Toss it between mates.
- Use it as a photo filter.
- Sell it to a thirsty person at a music festival.
- Capture a Pokémon.
- Take a shower.
- Make a whack-a-mole game.
- Bring candy to the movies.
- Make a candle.
- Keep it exposed to UV rays for 8 hours to filter out impurities.
- Set up two bottles, yell at one for 10 minutes a day, nurture the other. After a week, drink both and determine which tastes better.
And if you thought that list was satisfying, take a drink of this issue of Insider to quench your imagination.
Latest posts by Guest Writer (see all)
- Calling for Future Change-Makers: Join Climate Science Olympiad 2023 - 10th March 2023
- Elevate Your Resume with these 8 Citizen-Science Driven Online Initiatives - 3rd February 2023
- The quest for practical training – A new chapter - 27th January 2023