Muffins Made With Love
With this weather and this cold, the best thing is to stay at home bake some muffins, and drinks some tea or coffee. I personally like baking especially when it’s raining maybe many of you will wonder what’s the relation between these two things but I would say baking is a kind of therapy for me and also whenever I feel sad or unhappy I cook!
well, that’s what I did today I was just sitting in front of my laptop, bored so I said why not cooking something and when I was looking in my drawer I found the ingredients that match with my pleasure “MUFFINS”
So to bake the muffins you’ll need :
2 cups of flour
1 cup of vanilla yogurt
1 cup of milk
2teaspoons of extract of vanilla
1teaspoons of salt
3teaspoons of baking powder
3/4 cup of sugar but it depends on you
3/4 cup of oil
and I added on the top chocolates
let’s talk about the method now
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. In a small bowl or 2 cup measuring cup, beat egg with a fork. Stir in milk, vanilla extract, yogurt and oil. Pour all at once into the well in the flour mixture. Mix quickly and lightly with a fork until moistened, but do not beat. The batter will be lumpy. Pour the batter into paper lined muffin pan cups.
- Then I added some chocolate to the top
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Bake for 25/30 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve the muffins with a cup of tea/hot chocolate/coffee and enjoy your day
- Calling for Future Change-Makers: Join Climate Science Olympiad 2023 - 10th March 2023
- Elevate Your Resume with these 8 Citizen-Science Driven Online Initiatives - 3rd February 2023
- The quest for practical training – A new chapter - 27th January 2023