My motto is:
“Never get too lazy to eat healthily”.
Healthy recipes are the best and never get old-fashioned. Therefore, don’t stop yourself from eating your favorite sweets and treats because of the immense amount of sugar or fat in them. Instead, always try to find healthier alternatives.
Today’s recipe, I call it “SOS recipe” simply because it’s quick and demands only inexpensive and easy-to-find ingredients.
80 grams of oats
4 grams of baking powder
pinch of salt
pinch of vanilla or vanilla extract
This is how to make it
Step one: Smash the three bananas in a bowl
Step two: Add the egg and mix them all very well
Step three: Add the oats
Step four: Add the salt, the vanilla extract, and the baking powder. Remix them.
Step five: Butter your pan.
Step six: heat the pancake pan and pour small amounts of the mixture on it, until you get the size you want.
- Cook each side for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
- You can use any kind of oats in this meal.
- If your pancakes are not sweet enough, use the brown sugar.
- You can use almonds or seeds as a topping and Maple syrup, brown sugar, or honey as a sweetener.
- To change the natural banana flavor, you can add some cinnamon.
Text and pictures by Ikram Bechari