In this issue of Insider I had a short conversation with my newest Italian flat-mate, Claudia Riva who just began her studies in Xamk.
- Is this the first time you come to Finland/Kouvola?
No, I was an au pair last year here in Finland.
- Did you have a nice experience the first time you came here?
My first experience in Finland was great! I was living with a nice Finnish family that showed me everything about the ”Finnish lifestyle”.
- Why did you decide to come back?
I really enjoyed my first months in Finland. Despite the crazy weather and the long winter, I had the opportunity to know one of the most peaceful places in the world populated by warm hearted people.
- Which is the most special memory you have from Finland?
Living with a really loving Finnish family with whom I am still really close to
- What do you miss the most about Italy?
Food and Sun,
- Who’s your favorite teacher until now?
My studies at XAMK have just started, so I still don’t know a lot of teacher. Until now, I liked Hugh Clack because he’s very understanding and helpful.