Ingredients (for 6 servings):
- 1 kg of cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs or 4 small
- 150 g sugar (7 tablespoons with a small top)
- 6 tbsp decoys + 1 tablespoon for sprinkling molds(form)
- 4 tbsp raisins
- 50 g butter + 1 tbsp. to lubricate the mold(form)
- a small pinch of salt
- 1 sachet of vanillin or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
A few tips:
- The top of the baked casserole must be greased with butter or fat sour cream, then the crust will become tender and fragrant.
- In addition to vanilla sugar, you can add lemon zest to the curd casserole dough, it will give an incomparable aroma.
Cooking process steps:
- Sort raisins from debris and rinse in running water. Soaking raisins is not necessary, just rinse. Turn on the oven to warm up to 180 C.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve or beat well with a blender. It should acquire a creamy consistency.
- Separate the squirrels from the yolks.
- Add all sugar and vanillin to the yolks.
- Grind the yolks with sugar or beat with a blender until the mixture turns white. Add whipped yolks to the curd.
- Pour out all the semolina. Mix well and set aside the mixture for 10 minutes – during this time the semolina will swell.
- Then pour raisins. Mix.
- Add a pinch of salt to the proteins and beat thoroughly until a stable foam.
- Gently mix the whipped proteins into the curd mass with a spoon. This is done manually to preserve air bubbles, which will make the casserole souffle-like.
- The mass should be homogeneous and viscous.
- Lubricate the mold with a small amount of softened butter.
- Sprinkle greased form with semolina. So, the casserole does not stick to the walls when it is baked.
- Pour the curd into the prepared form. Melt the butter.
- Spread half melted butter on the surface.
- Cover the casserole with foil and send in a well preheated to 180 ° C oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the foil and without lowering the temperature, bake the casserole for another 20 minutes, it should brown.
- Pour the hot casserole with the rest of the butter, it is convenient to apply it with a brush. So the crust will become soft and fragrant.
- Cut the slightly cooled casserole and serve
Latest posts by Guest Writer (see all)
- Kouvola to Valencia: Experiencing exchange life - 22nd September 2023
- A Guide to Making Your CV Stand Out in the Recruitment Process - 5th June 2023
- Calling for Future Change-Makers: Join Climate Science Olympiad 2023 - 10th March 2023