- 0,5 dl flour
- 1,5 dl raspberry oatmeal (you can also use normal oatmeal, I personally prefer this one)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 0,5 teaspoon baking powder
- 0,5 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of cinnamon & salt
- 1 dl buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 large egg
How to make it:
- First weight flour into a dry measuring cup, make sure you don’t put too much flour. Combine raspberry oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. I personally added a bit more cinnamon than recommended, because I love the taste of it.
- Once all the dry ingredients are combined and mixed well, combine buttermilk, melted butter and egg in different bowl. Mix this with the flour mixture, stirring until moist.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed, heat a non-stick pan (preferably a griddle, if you have one). Add a little bit of butter to the heated pan.
- Spoon about 2,5 tablespoons of batter onto the pan. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles, and cook until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Once the pancakes were ready, for extra taste I added whipped cream and chocolate chips. Another and perhaps healthier alternative is jam.
- Enjoy ;)!