- 8-10 pcs. bell pepper
- 400 g minced meat (any, to taste)
- 200 g boiled rice
- 150 g sour cream
- 150 g tomato paste or ketchup
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g onion
- vegetable oil
1)Finely chop the onion.
2)Grate the carrots.
3)Fry half the onion in vegetable oil.
4)Add half the carrots and fry.
5)Mix the minced meat and rice.
6)Add the fried carrots and onions.
7)Add Salt, pepper.
9)Cut off the top of the pepper, remove the seeds.
10)Pepper stuffed with minced meat.
11)Mix sour cream and tomato paste.
12)In a saucepan, mix the remaining onions and carrots.
13)Add sour cream and tomato sauce.
14)Mix all again
16)Pour water so that it reaches the middle of the peppers.
17)Simmer over medium heat, under a lid, for about 40 minutes.
18)Serve with sour cream or with a sauce in which peppers were stewed.
- IELTS Academic language test – needed for future purposes? - 23rd May 2022
- Integration into Finland through student exchange - 11th March 2022
- Tips on how to get your focus right at the group entrance interview online - 18th February 2022