- 8-10 pcs. bell pepper
- 400 g minced meat (any, to taste)
- 200 g boiled rice
- 150 g sour cream
- 150 g tomato paste or ketchup
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g onion
- vegetable oil
1)Finely chop the onion.
2)Grate the carrots.
3)Fry half the onion in vegetable oil.
4)Add half the carrots and fry.
5)Mix the minced meat and rice.
6)Add the fried carrots and onions.
7)Add Salt, pepper.
9)Cut off the top of the pepper, remove the seeds.
10)Pepper stuffed with minced meat.
11)Mix sour cream and tomato paste.
12)In a saucepan, mix the remaining onions and carrots.
13)Add sour cream and tomato sauce.
14)Mix all again
16)Pour water so that it reaches the middle of the peppers.
17)Simmer over medium heat, under a lid, for about 40 minutes.
18)Serve with sour cream or with a sauce in which peppers were stewed.
- Elevate Your Resume with these 8 Citizen-Science Driven Online Initiatives - 3rd February 2023
- The quest for practical training – A new chapter - 27th January 2023
- Xamk will pilot a new practical training model for International Degree Students 2023 - 27th January 2023